Saturday, December 03, 2005

To all 5H students

This is seriously the Last WARNING.

Whoever post as me in my tag board, will be severly punished.
Whoever the culprit, if u do not own up your own mistakes, I'll punished the whole class when I see all of u back in school.

TAKE NOTE: There is no gathering for christmas, I'll be too busy shifting house. Where do I find time to organise such activity. Those who keep in contact with me would have known that I will only join in any activities, so long as I do not need to organise it.

PLEASE be considerate.. I don't want pple to start calling me and asking me why I post such things in my tag board.

IF I still received any unpleasant phone calls and sms or whatever ways of communication.
1) You will received your punishment as Christmas present instead
2) You can forget abt seeing this blog anymore and I will not have any more blog
3) Don't expect me to forgive the culprit..

All of u by now should know that I hate Liars and INCONSIDERATE pple.

PLEASE STop Your NONSENSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment