My last entry was in May..
Now.. in September..
Grown up a little..
of coz not in height.. (roll eyes..)
haha.. but more on mannerism..
Teaching has indeed changed me.
The kids are absolutely great..they make me more inspired to be a better teacher and making sure they learn whatever they need.
Since this is the 1st yr where I teach my class for the whole of 1 yr..
I can see the changes in them.. other than physically but also mentally..
The knowledge they learn over the past 9 months.. wow..
No wonder ppl love the joy of teaching..
It's like after 9 months of teaching my class. They knew my style of teaching, the moments when i'm going to burst out scolding etc..
It's like all I need to do is keep quiet, look at them or rather stare.. and finally in 3 secs.. all peace n quiet..
AMAZING...
^_^
k.. next topic..
I decided to do some exercise.
N I took up True Fitness..
they have like yoga classes, kick-boxing, aerobics, weight-lifting.. gym equipments.. nice toilets which equip with nice hair dryers, shower head, shampoo n shower gel.. lockers..
how i feel after joining? broke.. hah. but certainly feel gd after a gd exercise..let's see how long this exercise fever goes on..
But i got a gd gym fren, Bo.. who nv fail to encourage me to go! haha..
So next.. I went back to Bangkok twice within 2 months.. cool isn't it?
Realised how much i've missed BKK..
Haven't been back for more than 8 months?
wow..
miss the smell of the place. haha..
The 1st trip was great. went with my colleagues in TPS.
a total of 7 of us.. shopping non-stop..
But me the weakling.. fell sick on the 1st day.
SIanz.. so didn't really like enjoy fully.. but at least the company was great.. nv ending lameness going on.. power..
The 2nd trip was power.. hah.. it's more strenuous..
why? coz got my lovely gd fren Liz..
She.. the know what are my fav things gal..
Practically keep showing me nice clothings n says so u..
haha
or rather she nv say much..
ok.. i think our taste are abt the same n we know whether it suits either of us..
we give honest n brutal opinions haha..
We practically shop from morn till night.. as late as 1am..
then we'll be practically high.. with energy at night..
k.. i think we should be diagnosed with ADHD..
We can like wake up in the middle of our slp.. n start terrorising our roommates or other roommates..
haha.. oo.. i forgot to mention the rest who went..
-our temp mum (a.k.a Liz's mummy)
-Liz's bro (Ern in short)
-and xiao di
Liz n me.. haha. pillow fights.. but.. we are those who attacks the rest.. n pretend to go back to slp..
FUN.. really find that i dun have such a gd time in a very long time.
Muz say thanks to Liz n temp mummy.. They were great company n took really gd care of me..
of coz the 2 boys were great too.. for helping to carry all the barang barang.. haha..
Finally, I muz say.. i'm blessed with gd people ard who shows me love..
So much tt I lost count..
Leaving here w a quote tt i came out a long time ago.. inspired by all the sadness n disasters that were going on..
"You never know what's coming, so live..
You never know who's coming, so live..
You never know when's coming, so live..
You never know where's coming, so live..
You never know how's coming, so live..
You never know, never know, never know..
so Live to know.."
Deep isn't it? I got a shock when I found this in one of my notebooks tt I doodle in..
or write things i've heard over the radio or tv.
Hope u feel inspired with things ard you..
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment