Thursday, January 13, 2005

Sleepless in Singapore

Have u ever have sleepless nites?

Lay back on ur bed, with ur hands under ur head n staring the ceiling all the way through the nite... till u finally slp n b waken up in 3 hrs time?

I realised tt when I had too much activities in the day, sometimes it makes me unable to slp at nite. Or I had too much to worry or do...

Ever since I started to teach in De Lasalle.. I have either a harder time slping or I'll b juz so exhausted tt I fell aslp immediately.
Even if I fell aslp, I still felt so exhausted by the afternoons... Haiz..
I realised I've been too hard on myself.

I teach in De Lasalle, I work for my bro, I give tuitions....
Soon, sch will start... I'll probably going to have a breakdown.. haha..

I made a deal with my bro. I dun like working for him.. not saying he's not a gd boss or wat... but my passion is still teaching n to have the satisfaction of inspiring pple especially kids.
So by the end of feb, I'll b doing teaching full fletch. N not going to work everyday after sch.
Some of u didn't know tt I actually sometimes start my day as early as 6.30am till 12 in the nite.
If I'm lucky enuff, I'll have the day off... but the irregularity is killing me.. I can b overwork or totally nothing at all.. the exhaustion is horrible..

I've learned tt if u're doing something u like or have passion in, u will put in all ur efforts in it.. but if something u dun have a passion in, u will juz b sick of everything.

I'm happy tt I've finally got my dream... to teach..
The kids have made me the person I wanna b.
I found tt I'm happier when I'm in De Lasalle n tuitions than in the political n excruciating job outside...

I dun wanna b upset all the time worrying abt this n tt...
even though it's part of life..

but it's me...
Bubbly n full of love n life, have fun in every opportunity!!

Being moody n tired, affects me n frenz ard me.. N I dun wan tt..
So frenz... please forgive me if u see me tired n moody.. U pple are great.. Nv a boring moment.. So please dun think tt u're making me bored or I hate ur company or watever...

After feb, things will get better, when the burden is not as great as now.
NZ trip will b the time for me to recuperate n energize myself!

Love each n every one of u!
I'll try n give the better me!

No comments:

Post a Comment