Tuesday, January 04, 2005

My first taste of class teaching.

I've finally got a chance to teach in a school!

Thank god!!! WOOOoo hOOooo... oh n of coz thankz my classmate cum HOD, Shirlena.
You go GAL! haha...
Had to relief for a teacher for the first 2 days of school...
I think I got culture shock...
YES,... del got culture shock... y?
There's morning prayers... Yes... prayers... Remember? It's a catholic school.
I was like... ok... wat do i do?? I juz bow my head n pray n try to look as "holy" as possible to set a gd example to the kids...
Wah lau... stress! hahaa... but got used to it already, even though it's only 2 days.
It's kinda cool.. haha..
I taught P2I. N my fellow colleagues were like, "You have a HDAD child.."
Wah.. really dread tt... means the kid is hyper active n no matter, wat cold or hot method u used also no use.. A smart kid only to b over-irritated with everything... always picking a fight.. Haiz...
Poor kid.. N actually can b medicate for such behaviour... but the parents refused. So both the parents n teachers have to suffer his rudeness n hyper activeness...
Good luck to the teacher who's taking over...

Had 7 periods with the class today... Nearly die trying to get him to behave...
I got so piss until one of his classmates told me not to b angry, dun care abt him, juz continue with the lesson! haha..
But actually he's a sweet child.. juz wish I could do more. but the rest of the students are really good.. they do their work n behave the moment i scream at them...haha yeah. scream..

So there goes my P2 class.. I also had 2 periods with P4F class...
The P4 students were like clowns... Damn funny bunch of kids.
They really make my day after screaming at my P2.
Maybe becoz P4 knew my eng name.. n forever known as the dolphin teacher.
They were like so disappointed when they found out tt I'm a relief teacher. haha..
Lucky only relief loh... if not they will keep calling me Miss dolphin Chng...
haiz...

Going to have 1 day break then I going to teach P6 on thurs!
God bless me...


No comments:

Post a Comment