Time truly flies...
Last yr, i spent my time in NIE.. from July till Oct..
Was so busy w schoolwork and everything..
Met really nice ppl in NIE.. and of coz nasty ones too..
But it's always the nicer ones that makes life easier.. HAHA..
And alot more fun of coz.
I spent my dec hols w a wonderful trip to NEPAL..
So proud of myself to gain the confidence to overcome my fear for heights n take the shaky bridge to get over the other side.. hahaha
I took this pic on my way up the mountains.. dunno why.. it's find the structure really nice. haha..
I seriously do miss the mountains and the nature...
The above photo was taken on a tree.. haha w the help from bimal.. i managed to get on it.. haha well.. had a hard time getting back down.. :P
Well.. anyhow Nepal was great..
Next trip to look forward to .. is Taiwan! my first trip to Taiwan.. need to brush up on my chinese. :P
Now, I'm currently in my 2nd semester in NIE.. really stresss... haiz..
CAn't wait to go back to classroom teaching and see all the kids again..
Juz need to hang on tight...
I juz celebrated my 2 gd fren's bday.. who falls one day after another.. sat and sun haha
Was so tired that was super grouchy on mon morn... coz had major headache the nite before.
so bad.. tt i kept feeling like puking.. haiz.. but instead.. i managed to knock myself out.. n slpt..
But mon had a major breakdown.. grouchy.. super grouchy.. get irritated easily..
Nonetheless, got really nice frenz who were trying very hard to cheer me up.. haha
(u noe who u are [J,J,C]) not jurong junior college.. :P
Sorry man.. lucky i got out of tt streak..
Counting down to hols..

No comments:
Post a Comment