Thursday, December 02, 2004

Unexpected Encounter

I definitely believe that always expected the unexpected.

Normally, I'll have this thinking when I'm teaching my students. 'Cause u will nv noe wat kind of nonsense tt they will come out with.

However, I've met with something tt I'm totally not prepared for today!!

Today, I had lunch with Bibi. As usual, I've to rush back to office after tt. So in order not to be too late, I took a cab.

Imagine from town to Jurong, it takes like abt 30mins, using the AYE, right?
However, the 30mins ride takes forever..... Let me bring u to the scene in the cab....

Scene: Me in the cab.
(Note: everything has been change to english, most parts of the conversation is in chinese. Parts of the conversation is not in this blog as I've either forgotten or too detailed.)
Viewers' discretion is advised.

Driver: Go where?
Me: Uncle, IMM building (with somehow my usual eng accent)
Driver: Are you a local?
Me: yes.
Driver: Chinese?
Me: ya.

Driver: Ur eng like ang moh ah... very gd ah.
Me: eh... ok la..

*after knowing tt I'm chinese, his Mandarin all come out....

Driver: U very gd ah... working or studying?
Me: eh... both.
Driver: wah... so hardworking...
Me: eh.. ok...

*Soon, his conversation led to an unexpecting twist......

Driver: now gals ah, very hiong (very power) ah. Change bf like changing clothes... used to be the guys who are more power... now ah... the whole change liao.... now gals' world.........
Me: hmmmm... issit?
Driver: yah la.. now everywhere also got gals have ONS (one-nite stand)
Me: hmmm... ya...
Driver: gals now play the game of sex man.... I tell u ah... it's human nature ah... Muz have sex, then that is life ah... if not ah... no fun one.. if not very boring, u see me u know liao... marry already no life... so when I bored with my wife, I go slp with other women... then have no hard feelings... all play play one... if they Want to have sex, look for me.. then if i free then go pick them up and shiok for a few hours....
Me: eh... ok... (thinking~ oh my god... HELP! Player! haha... of all things, tell me abt his sex life)
Driver: some gals like experienced one, see i got 3 sons u know i experience one... If not shotgun, i wun b married... stupid la.. but now i enjoy... having an affair, Exciting sia....
Me: hahaha (laughing nervously)
Driver: u got bf?
Me: No...
Driver: have b4?
Me: er... no.. dun have time...
Driver: huh? no experience? HOw can?? Muz go out n have sex... get the experience...
Me: huh? no la.. i cannot one la.. I not tt open... (thinking~ goodness wat an advice...)
Driver: ah ya.. u should try loh... Do u always take cab?
Me: not always la... but depends la.. most of the time got pple drive..
Driver: so gd life ah? u going anywhere, u call me la.. then i pick u up then i can earn money...
Me: huh? no need la (thinking~ wat the hell? scarly u give me experience... DUN WANT!!!)
Driver: okok..
*Thank god... Finally reach my office...
That is one long journey...
Wat did I learn from this experience?
Juz listen n shut up....
Though it's kinda funny having a cab driver telling his sex life...
It can b quite scary too!
haha
Frenz who I'm out with, make sure tt I use the Mrt instead... haha less hazardous...
hmmm... I wonder if he was high when he's speaking to me... YUCKS!!!
Wat A day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment