Thursday, December 09, 2004

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEah yeah yeah!!

I'm going to be a relief teacher at a pri sch next yr!!

YIPPEE!!!
I muz work for at least 1 semester!

So happy!!! Hope I can do it!
hmmm.... so...how's the children going to call me?
Miss Chng? Miss Delphine? Miss Del?
I think surname hor?

But when I teach in Kumon, the kids call me Teacher Delphine or Teacher Del.
N at the childcare, the kids call me Miss D. (they dunno how to pronounce my name or surname)
N my tuition kids call me lao si.(teacher in mandarin)

Dilemma!! haha... so wat do u peepz suggest?
So exciting.. I'll b starting like in 2 months... Yes.. in Feb..
Coz I'll b going overseas during Chinese New Yr.. so only start working for the sch after my trip. I better get enuff rest b4 I get stress at work, esp naughty kids....
Pri 3... hmm... I realised I always get Pri 3 leh... so funny... my tuition kids also started to have tuition with me when they are in Pri 3...

Looks like Del is going to see loads of kids nxt yr!
Yippee! So happy! It's a Great Blessing!!
Looks like I'll go do some praying in Bangkok.. Hopefully I know how to do it...
Going to church will certainly b alot easier... but well...
May all gods bless me! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment