2 days to 2005..
how exciting can it b?
I've an exciting yr ahead.
I might be teaching in De Lasalle School in Feb, after I get back from Auckland.
Yes I'm going to travel again... but no it's not Bangkok again... haha... finally.
Will be spending my CNY in NZ.. pretty cool.. this is like the 1st time I've been to overseas during CNY... kinda not used to it..
Speaking of teaching.. imagine those naughty little kids... all 40 of them in a class... hmm.. great... great... looks like i better get some hair tonic..
I got a feeling tt i'll likely to pull all my hair out! haha...
Oh.. N it's a catholic sch.. wonder how is it like... Hope everything will be ok.
Resolutions for the yr:
1) Make sure I'm on track for my hons
2) Get my Driving License
3) Do my best for all the kids under me.
4) Peace in the family
5) Pray tt my dog will stay strong for another yr.. she's getting old..
6) okok... try to lose weight.. haha..
7) Make sure I'm on track for my own centre of education.
That's all... at the moment.. haha.
STOP asking me to get a bf.... Let me concentrate on my career n studies 1st ok.
So wat abt everyone else? any resolutions?
Thursday, December 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment